Join Deirdre Frank for a prenatal yoga practice in a calming and peaceful environment at Poser Yoga in Port Angeles. Whether you are a new or seasoned yogi, sustaining a regular yoga practice during pregnancy can promote a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Some benefits include increasing your strength and flexibility and decreasing your discomfort, pain, and nausea. We’ll begin with a practice that is safe for all trimesters of pregnancy and conclude with meditation. We’ll save plenty of time to share and connect after our practice.
- Learn to modify poses for a safe practice in any yoga class.
- Practice pranayama (breathing techniques) to help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Cultivate awareness and appreciation for your changing body.
- Foster a connection to the new life you are growing.
- Bond with other expectant mothers.